For a Free Case Evaluation, contact us today
Phone: (215) 883-4100
Steven L. Chung is a Philadelphia Injury Lawyer who has successfully handled death and serious personal injury cases involving car, SEPTA, and trucking accidents, injuries caused by toxic chemicals, pipeline explosion cases, slip and fall cases involving shopping centers and office buildings, and cases against insurance companies.
Some of his results include:
- Assisting in $6 million verdict for serious injuries suffered in a motor vehicle accident.
- $180,000.00 settlement for back injuries for a woman injured in relative's backyard.
- $175,00.00 for facial burns from exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- $300,000.00 for an electrician who suffered head injuries in a work-related accident.
- Numerous $5,000.00 to $200,000.00 settlements for injuries from car accidents and slip and falls.
- Confidential settlement for a patient who was physically assaulted at a Center City hospital.
- Multi-million dollar settlement of a medical malpractice case for birth related injuries to a newborn.
- Involved in the Tropicana garage collapse litigation in Atlantic City, N.J. which resulted in the deaths of four construction workers and serious injuries to more than 20 other workers.