2006 & 2007 Pennsylvania Rising Star,
Steven L. Chung has successfully handled death and serious personal injury cases involving automobiles and tractor trailers, injuries caused by toxic products, pipeline explosion cases, slip and fall cases involving commercial businesses, and cases against insurance companies.
Mr. Chung has been twice selected as a Pennsylvania Rising Star, Super Lawyers. He serves as a Judge Pro Tem and as an arbitrator for the Court of Common Pleas, Philadelphia County, and is a member of the American Association for Justice and the Pennsylvania Association for Justice. He also serves as a Board Member for the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association.
Prior to becoming a Philadelphia personal injury lawyer, Steven Chung represented insurance companies in the defense of cases for numerous years. This intimate knowledge of the insurance industry, their defense lawyers, as well as their practices and strategies now gives Mr. Chung a distinct advantage in helping injured victims obtain full and just compensation for their injuries.
Admitted to the Bar:
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Courts: Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania, New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Penn State University (B.S. 1992)
- Widener University School of Law (J.D. 1995)
- Member, Law Review
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association - Member, Board of Directors
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- The American Association for Justice (formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- 1995 Aide, United States Representative
George W. Gekas
- 1997-1999 Assistant District Attorney,
Berks County, Pa.